Bauer Re-Akt Hockey Helmet Combo
Item # bauer-hh-1038893-1038894
|Standard Return Policy: Item is eligible for our Standard 90 Day Return Policy.
This item is excluded from discounts, sales, and promotions.
Sleeker, pro inspired design modeled off the HH4500 helmet, passes the mirror test and has modern appeal. Offers the flexibility to adjust to various head shapes for a personalized and proper fit.
- VERTEX foam protection, enhanced impact management with significant weight reduction
- SUSPEND-TECH liner system w/ PORON® XRD™, true free-floating suspension liner offers enhanced protection and maximum comfort
- Triple-density impact management protection
- Dual density ear cover protection, increased ear protection with clear protective film to eliminate abrasion
- Occipital lock 3.0, adjustment feature to help stabilize and lock the back of the head into place for proper fit
- Central tool-free adjustment, quick and easy size adjustment feature centrally located on top of the helmet, creating a narrower and sleeker look, with enhanced side impact protection
- Ventilation ports, strategically placed for improved airflow
- Memory foam temple pads, contour to the different head shapes for a snug, personalized fit and provides maximum comfort
- MICROBAN® antibacterial protection to resist odors and mildew
- Angled ear loops, provide the accurate angle to help secure the chin strap into position for proper fit
- CSA, HECC, CE certified
- Titanium construction for lightweight play, 50% lighter than competitive facemasks
- Premium design has enhanced visual areas with patented oval wire
- Free floating, triple density chin cup w/PORON® XRD™ treated with MICROBAN® antibacterial protection to resist odors and mildew
- CSA, HECC, CE certified
- Color: Titanium Smoke
||For the Elite player that is looking for a lightweight, sleek design with enhanced Impact Management as well as Rotational
||Two-piece HDPE (High-density polyethylene)
||Vertex Foam plus Free-Floating Suspend-Tech utilizing PORON® XRD™ technology
||PORON® XRD™ plus Memory Foam Temple Pads plus Low-density Foam Occipital Pad and Microban® Antibacterial Protection
||Central Tool-Free Adjustment plus Vertical Design Occipital Lock 3.0
||Dual Density with Clear Protective Film
||Traditional Dual Screw with Embedded Female Components in Temple Pads
||with RE-AKT facemask
||CSA, HECC, CE
|Actual width (in)
|Actual width (cm)
Helmet Weights and Widths are determined using a size medium non-combo helmet.
Widths are determined through a front mirror test measuring from widest point to widest point
|Bauer Helmet Sizing Chart
||20" - 21.8"
||51 - 55.5
||6 1/2 - 7
||21" - 22.4"
||53.5 - 57
||7 - 7 3/8
||22" - 23.4"
||56 - 59.5
||7 1/2 - 7 7/8
||23.4" - 25.2"
||59.5 - 64
Please Note: Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
The Helmet is covered against defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase.
The Cage is covered against defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.