Bauer Re-Akt Hockey Helmet Combo
Item # bauer-hh-1038893-1038894
|Standard Return Policy: This item is eligible for our Standard 90 Day Return Policy. For more information, please click here.
This item is covered by a manufacturers’ pricing policy.
Sleeker, pro inspired design modeled off the HH4500 helmet, passes the mirror test and has modern appeal. Offers the flexibility to adjust to various head shapes for a personalized and proper fit.
- VERTEX foam protection, enhanced impact management with significant weight reduction
- SUSPEND-TECH liner system w/ PORON® XRD™, true free-floating suspension liner offers enhanced protection and maximum comfort
- Triple-density impact management protection
- Dual density ear cover protection, increased ear protection with clear protective film to eliminate abrasion
- Occipital lock 3.0, adjustment feature to help stabilize and lock the back of the head into place for proper fit
- Central tool-free adjustment, quick and easy size adjustment feature centrally located on top of the helmet, creating a narrower and sleeker look, with enhanced side impact protection
- Ventilation ports, strategically placed for improved airflow
- Memory foam temple pads, contour to the different head shapes for a snug, personalized fit and provides maximum comfort
- MICROBAN® antibacterial protection to resist odors and mildew
- Angled ear loops, provide the accurate angle to help secure the chin strap into position for proper fit
- CSA, HECC, CE certified
- Titanium construction for lightweight play, 50% lighter than competitive facemasks
- Premium design has enhanced visual areas with patented oval wire
- Free floating, triple density chin cup w/PORON® XRD™ treated with MICROBAN® antibacterial protection to resist odors and mildew
- CSA, HECC, CE certified
- Color: Titanium Smoke
||For the Elite player that is looking for a lightweight, sleek design with enhanced Impact Management as well as Rotational
||Two-piece HDPE (High-density polyethylene)
||Vertex Foam plus Free-Floating Suspend-Tech utilizing PORON® XRD™ technology
||PORON® XRD™ plus Memory Foam Temple Pads plus Low-density Foam Occipital Pad and Microban® Antibacterial Protection
||Central Tool-Free Adjustment plus Vertical Design Occipital Lock 3.0
||Dual Density with Clear Protective Film
||Traditional Dual Screw with Embedded Female Components in Temple Pads
||with RE-AKT facemask
||CSA, HECC, CE
|Actual width (in)
|Actual width (cm)
Helmet Weights and Widths are determined using a size medium non-combo helmet.
Widths are determined through a front mirror test measuring from widest point to widest point
|Bauer Helmet Sizing Chart
||20" - 21.8"
||51 - 55.5
||6 1/2 - 7
||21" - 22.4"
||53.5 - 57
||7 - 7 3/8
||22" - 23.4"
||56 - 59.5
||7 1/2 - 7 7/8
||23.4" - 25.2"
||59.5 - 64
Please Note: Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
The Helmet is covered against defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase.
The Cage is covered against defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.