We've upped the ante and taken Limited Edition to the next level with the Black version of the Vapor X60 Skate! This HockeyMonkey Exclusive combines the Limited Edition boot from the Vapor X60 Skate with the Black Lightspeed Holder for an awesome look that can't be matched. The Black Vapor X60LE is available for a limited time which means once they're gone, they're gone!
- Quarter Package Sublimated tech nylon with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Lining Material Hydrophobic microfiber
- Heel Support Patented integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding Anaform foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction Anatomical, 2-piece 40 oz. felt, with metatarsal padding
- Footbed Molded with integrated heel support
- Outsole Lightweight, Pro-8 beveled TPU
- Blade Holder TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner TUUK super stainless steel runner
||Designed for dynamic speed, offers quickness and flexibility for the fastest players
||Anatomical - snug
||Sublimated tech nylon with thermoformed X-rib pattern
||Patented integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
||Anatomical, 2-piece 40oz felt, with metatarsal padding
||Molded with integrated heel support
||Lightweight, Pro-8 beveled TPU
||TUUK Lightspeed EDGE
||TUUK super stainless steel
Skate Weights are determined using a size 8.0 regular width senior skate, a size 3.0 regular
width junior skate, or a 11.0 regular width youth skate.
Bauer Skate Sizing Chart - Junior
|Skate Size ||1.0 ||1.5 ||2.0 ||2.5 ||3.0 ||3.5 ||4.0 ||4.5 ||5.0 ||5.5 |
|US Shoe Size ||2.0 ||2.5 ||3.0 ||3.5 ||4.0 ||4.5 ||5.0 ||5.5 ||6.0 ||6.5 |
|EUR Shoe Size ||33.5 ||34.0 ||35.0 ||35.5 ||36.0 ||36.5 ||37.5 ||38.0 ||38.5 ||39.0 |
|UK Shoe Size
||1.5 ||2.0 ||2.5 ||3.0 ||3.5 ||4.0 ||4.5 ||5.0 ||5.5 ||6.0 |
Actual Shoe Size as determined by a Branock Shoe Sizing Device. Size information listed, is directly from the manufacturer.
Please Note: Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
The Skate Boot is covered against defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
The Holder/Runner is covered against defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase.