The new line of CCM U+ Crazy Light protective equipment features game changing technologies and a new construction that no longer necessitates traditional plastic caps and reinforcements. Instead, it is designed and developed using U Foam, a proprietary blend of materials formed using a unique process, enabling the designers at CCM Hockey to build a product that performs at the highest level and remains lightweight.
Consistently seen as a performance enhancement in skates and sticks, the importance of weight saving was expanded to the new CCM U+ Crazy Light Protective line. The lightweight advancements combine to reduce the overall weight of a player.
Resistant to hits and shots, U Foam performs at a superior level when absorbing high velocity impacts. Unlike traditional materials, U Foam is water resistant and therefore allows a player to remain lightweight for the entire duration of the game.
Abrasion tested to assure durability, a lightweight mesh was selected for performance.
- Spine - Molded HD foam
- Tailbone - Molded with PE reinforcement
- Abrasion Panel - Ballistic polyester reinforcements
- Exterior - Nylon and durable lightweight ventilated mesh
- Hips - Molded U Foam
- Thigh Guard - Molded U Foam
- Attachment - Buckle and lace
- Leg Closure - Stretch mesh and zipper
- Kidney - Molded U Foam
- Colors - Black, Navy, Red or Royal
- Weight - 1460 grams (SR)