Easton Synergy EQ30 Sr. Ice Hockey Skates
Item # easton-hs-A1471431-A1471432
All sales on Clearance, Daily Deal and Mystery items are final.
We will not accept any returns or exchanges on any of these items.
- UNI-BODY - Proprietary lasted-skate construction that allows us to make the entire skate a composite structure, all the components supporting each other.
- IDEAL FIT - This fit system for Synergy® skates encompasses the foot with thermally activated, anatomical ankle foams and an extremely comfortable felt-based tongue.
- HEAT MOLDABLE - Proprietary thermo-set glue formulations allow for enhanced comfort, improved comfort and game ready performance.
- ELITE RUNNERS - High end stainless steel design with a power tab in the middle of the blade for enhanced stiffness and energy return.
- HyperLite base materials, anatomical and moldable to every part of your foot
- Injected tendon and side-wing launch zones
- White felt tongue and plush, red microfiber lining
- Skate Weight: One skate, in size 8.0 D weighs 886 grams/31.25 ounces
||Performance meets customized fit. Designed to be responsive where a skate should be
||Anatomical - generous
||Unibody Hyperlite with Injected Side/Tendon
||Ideal Fit™ Heel Lock
||Injected and Balanced for flex and support
||White Felt with Foam Lace-bite Protector
||Single density Ideal Fit
||Low Profile Injected
||Razor Bladz® II
Skate Weights are determined using a size 8.0 regular width senior skate, a size 3.0 regular width junior skate, or a 11.0 regular width youth skate.