Easton's high performance, one-piece composite hockey sticks and shafts are covered by a 30-day, limited warranty against manufacturer defect only.This is a one-time replacement. The warranty covers damage/premature breakage caused by a manufacturing defect only, and is extended with the understanding that hockey is a contact sport which causes stick
breakage. Replacement Blades are not covered under this warranty. Easton Sports will replace any defective high performance hockey stick/shaft for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase, under the conditions listed below:
- The stick is accompanied by the original receipt (proof of purchase) WITH MATCHING UPC STICKER AND THE WARRANTY FORM.
- The stick broke during normal use as a result of a manufacturing defect and EXCLUDES abuse.
- The shaft was used with the correct size blade.
- The one-piece stick was not exposed to an open flame or any heat source.
- The stick was not a factory second, blem, or purchased used.
- Product was purchased from an authorized Easton dealer (warranty does not apply to third-party auction sites such as eBay).
Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Easton Sports. Professional, Collegiate, and CHL teams are excluded from this warranty.
Please see http://eastonhockey.com/support/warranty/hockey-us-warranty/ for complete warranty criteria.