Easton V9 Grip Int. Hockey Stick
Item # easton-hk-A187670-A187671
|Standard Return Policy: This item is eligible for our Standard
90 Day Return Policy. For more information, please click here.
This item is not eligible for discounts.
- NEW: HYPERTOE – Tapered rib design to increase velocity off the toe. Positioning the puck on the toe forces you to load the blade and creates more shot velocity. The patent pending Hypertoe design combines a stiffened toe with a softened taper section to create more force with the same load.
- NEW: Segmented blade core with Airex foam for improved response and feel
- Multi-Rib Construction for consistent performance
- Uni-carbon blade with 3K woven wrap
- Micro-Bladder blade design
- Tuned Shaft Flex Profile for a higher kick-point, storing more energy near the bottom hand
- Compression molded uni-carbon shaft
- Traditional taper section
||Inspired by the "load and release" principle, maximizes velocity for shooting off the toe, with a responsive feel for the player
|Kick Point / Flex Profile
||Mid-taper kick point
||Uni-directional Carbon Fibers, balanced shaft layup with raised texture. Tuned Shaft Flex Profile - energy storage below bottom hand
|"Pro-style" shape - Square corners and slightly concave walls
||Grip or Matte
|Hypertoe™ - stiffened toe with softened taper.
Multi-rib construction using Micro-bladder process with 70% segmented AirEx foam core design and 30% bladder
||Uni-carbon blade with 3K woven carbon wrap
|Stick Used for Measurement
|*Average Weight (gm)
|*Average Weight (oz)
|Actual length (in)
|65 flex = 58.5;
60 flex = 55.0
*Stick weights and lengths are determined using like flexes and patterns from each brand (mid curve, round toe, open face).
There can be variances in stick weights within the same model, so we have listed the average from weighing 6 sticks.
Length is measured from top of shaft where the front shaft plane meets the heel.
Easton's high performance, one-piece composite hockey sticks and shafts are covered by a 30-day, limited warranty against manufacturer defect only.This is a one-time replacement. The warranty covers damage/premature breakage caused by a manufacturing defect only, and is extended with the understanding that hockey is a contact sport which causes stick
breakage. Replacement Blades are not covered under this warranty. Easton Sports will replace any defective high performance hockey stick/shaft for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase, under the conditions listed below:
- The stick is accompanied by the original receipt (proof of purchase) WITH MATCHING UPC STICKER AND THE WARRANTY FORM.
- The stick broke during normal use as a result of a manufacturing defect and EXCLUDES abuse.
- The shaft was used with the correct size blade.
- The one-piece stick was not exposed to an open flame or any heat source.
- The stick was not a factory second, blem, or purchased used.
- Product was purchased from an authorized Easton dealer (warranty does not apply to third-party auction sites such as eBay).
Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Easton Sports. Professional, Collegiate, and CHL teams are excluded from this warranty.
Please see http://eastonhockey.com/support/warranty/hockey-us-warranty/ for complete warranty criteria.