Reebok Ribcor Yth. Ice Hockey Skates
Item # reebok-hs-ribcor-yth
|Standard Return Policy: This item is eligible for our Standard
90 Day Return Policy. For more information, please click here.
Minimum Advertised Price Item: This item is not eligible for discounts.
- QUARTER PACKAGE: RIBCOR Pro, Enhanced Pro Ribbed reinforcement harnesses flexion for maximum power
- CORE: EPP foam core, a light weight thermoformable core to increase stiffness and heat moldablility
- LINER: Dual zone liner with Duratex grip and tacky nash† enhances durability with increased heel lock
- TONGUE: Pro Felt & EPE foam hybrid tongue, its molded shape along with its foam core provides a comfortable fit and minimizes tongue twist
- OUTSOLE: Vented Light weight Carbon Composite outsole, lightweight low profile vented outsole minimizes mass, maximizes energy transfer and delivers a reactive feel
- MIDSOLE: Light weight Composite midsole, light weight support for enhanced blade to boot interface
- FOOTBED: Griptonite, helps reduce foot movement in the skate
- HOLDER: SpeedBlade 4.0 holder increases attach angle providing greater strides and cornering
- RUNNER: SpeedBlade Black, treated for a longer edge life and resistance to corrosion
||Designed with an agility profile that allows for increased range of motion and helps to maximize control in an easy-to-break-in skate.
||Out of the box fit. Narrow Heel and Forefoot with a Tapered Ankle Fit.
||Matte finish RIBCOR Flex - 3.9mm HD foam core.
||Embossed Spinal Zone
||* Comfort Foam
||Quick-drying Dual zone Heavy duty microfiber
||7 mm Felt with embossed lace bite overlay
||* Standard comfort
||Vented low-profile injected
Skate Weights are determined using a size 8.0 regular width senior skate, a size 3.0 regular width junior skate, or a 11.0 regular width youth skate.
Reebok Skate Sizing Chart - Youth
| US Shoe Size
|EUR Shoe Size
|UK Shoe Size
Actual Shoe Size as determined by a Branock Shoe Sizing Device. Size information listed, is directly from the manufacturer.
Please Note: Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.