Featuring a one-piece spear shaft construction with enhanced low kickpoint, the EK5 is made with premium high modulus 3K carbon weave. This stick allows for effortless loading with an active response to get shots off faster and quicker. Layers of high grade carbon fiber are strategically placed from top to bottom for increased stability and balance. This results in more pop and energy return while shooting and passing. The EK5 features a refined radius and concave sidewalls for a perfect hand fit and a more tangible puck feel.
- Vibration Reduction Foam core
- Pure Sense
- Weight: 575g
- Length: 60”
Sher-Wood Hockey and TPS hockey products are built from the finest of materials and craftsmanship so that their performance exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Hockey is a physical game and as such all hockey sticks are designed to break if an unreasonable force is applied. In certain cases it may be due to a manufacturing defect. If you feel the breakage of your stick was not caused by normal wear and tear, please refer to the Warranty Policy below to determine the next steps for you.
Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. offers to the original buyer exclusively a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for thirty (30) days from the original retail purchase date when used under normal and customary use in ice hockey play. Sher-Wood will provide a ONE-TIME warranty replacement for Sticks/Shafts/Blades if:
FOR GREATER CLARITY
- The Stick/Shaft/Blade was purchased at an authorized Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. retailer and a proof of purchase in the form of an original electronic cash register receipt is submitted;
- There is no evidence that the hockey Stick/Shaft/Blade has been abused, tampered with, over-heated, altered, defaced, misused, skate-cut, expose to open flame or otherwise damaged through an act of neglect of the consumer;
- The hockey stick and/or shaft is returned in its entirety;
- Upon inspection by the company, the company determines in its sole discretion that the product breakage was due to a manufacturing defect and not any other reason;
- Claim must be submitted within the 30 day warranty period.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Wooden sticks, wooden goalie sticks and wooden blades are excluded from this warranty. Sher-Wood reserves the right to repair or substitute a similar product. Sher-Wood may invalidate or change this warranty offer at any time. Professional, Junior and College team sales are excluded from this warranty.
If you qualify for a warranty replacement, please proceed to http://www.sher-wood.com/warranty.php