CCM Jetspeed FT390 LE Senior Hockey Elbow Pads
New for the 2018 season are the CCM JetSpeed FT390 LE Elbow Pads! These pads are brand new to CCM's protective line and were designed to be extremely lightweight, while also offering maximum levels of movement, without sacrificing protection.
Moving right into the construction process, CCM used a 3-piece design with dry foam liner, which is a setup that helps keeps your arms dry, comfortable, and mobile. The forearm is constructed of Molded HD, providing players with elite-level protection in a lightweight package.
The bicep area was constructed with a molded PE shell. Without compromising movement, this material provides players with a lightweight, protective, and close to the body fit.
CCM also incorporated their newly redesigned strapping system on the JetSpeed FT390 LE Elbow Pads. This strapping features an anatomical neoprene middle strap and a nylon forearm strap that allows for a better fit without compromising movement.
The Limited-Edition version of the JetSpeed FT390 Elbow Pads feature a HockeyMonkey exclusive upgraded anti-microbial liner on the inside of the pads, which further helps to minimize bacterial growth and reduce drying times.
With new design enhancements and improved strapping systems, CCM's JetSpeed FT390 LE Senior Hockey Elbow Pads are their most advanced to date!
- Construction | 3 piece design with dry foam liner that helps to keep player dry and product lightweight
- Forearm | Molded HD foam with extended coverage offers lightweight high level protection
- Elbow Cap | Molded PE caps with JDP design to redirect impact around the joint
- Bicep | Molded PE shell with new arched strap that keeps pad closer to the body without compromising movement
- Attachment | Anatomical neoprene middle strap + nylon forearm strap allows better fit without compromising movement
- Upgraded Vector Dry Anti-Microbial Liner treatment minimizes bacterial growth and reduces drying time
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP