Warrior Covert PX2 Pro Stock Hockey Helmet
The Warrior Covert PX2 was built to give players the best of both worlds when it comes to traditional feel and high performance in fit and protection. Warrior used an optimal blend of multi-layered VN foams and plastics as the key component of comfort and protection.
This VN comfort foam is popular among pro players for its soft padding and ability to absorb and disperse impacts. Through the sides and front of the helmet, two layers of foam are used while the back is given a third layer for extra protection.
Like the PX+ helmet, the PX2 undergone a shell redesign. Warrior kept the same streamlined shape its previous helmets had but removed the 4-Play dial and multi-piece shell design. Instead this shell is just a simple 2-piece design that uses clips on both sides of the helmet above the ear pieces for a toolless adjustability.
Lastly, the shell is made with high density PE for lightweight and professional protection. To manage temperature, the shell features large vents on the front, sides and back of the helmet to help keep the player cool down during play. And let’s put those worries to rest, the PX2 EASILY passes the mirror test!
If you are in the market for a new bucket, we recommend checking out the Warrior Covert PX2 today!
- Developed to merge traditional feel and high performance fit and protection
- The liner uses an optimal blend of multi-layered foams and plastic
- A newly developed shell focused on fit, lightweight comfort and easy tooless adjustment
- Due to the nature of pro stock helmets, helmets may have minor cosmetic blemishes or may not be exactly as described
- No warranty
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP