- Bauer X Intermediate Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$54.99
- Bauer Supreme 3S Intermediate Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$99.99
- Bauer Supreme Ultrasonic Intermediate Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$169.99
- Bauer Supreme 3S Pro Intermediate Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$129.99
- Bauer Supreme GS Intermediate Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$109.99
Hockey Shin Guard Buying Guides & Articles
July 05, 2021
Hockey is a high-contact sport that involves flying pucks, sticks and body checking, so having the right equipment is important for performance and safety. A hockey player's shins, knees and calves can be especially vulnerable. This is why it's so important to get the right shin guards for your level of play. As you read on, we'll break down how to choose the most protective shin guards available and list some of the best ice hockey shin guards produced by major brands.
May 09, 2019
As their name suggests, ice hockey shin guards are meant to guard a player's shins and lower leg from fast-flying pucks and sticks. In order to achieve the ultimate protection and comfort, it's important to know how to size shin guards properly. Here, we'll give you everything you need to know about shin guards – sizes, comfort and finding the right fit.
May 08, 2019
As a parent, shopping for youth hockey equipment for your child can be a daunting and overwhelming task. It is hard to remember what gear is required, what gear is recommended, and what purpose each piece of gear serves. This article will serve as your “one-stop shop” for that information, as well as standard price ranges and answers to frequently asked questions regarding youth hockey equipment!
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP