Junior Composite Hockey Sticks
- CCM Jetspeed FT6 Pro Junior Hockey Stick by CCM$249.99
- CCM Ribcor Trigger 8 Pro Junior Hockey Stick by CCM$249.99
- True HZRDUS PX Junior Hockey Stick - 40 Flex by True$229.99
- True HZRDUS PX Junior Hockey Stick - 50 Flex by True$249.99
- True Catalyst 9X3 Junior Hockey Stick - 50 Flex by True$249.99
- True Catalyst 9X3 Junior Hockey Stick - 40 Flex by True$229.99
Hockey Stick Buying Guides & Pro Tips
Hockey Stick Flex is the term used for the bending of the stick during shooting. When you shoot, your stick will bend as it makes contact with the puck, creating a “hinge-like” effect, and increasing shot power. There are many different flex options to choose from, so this article will help explain some of those options, and help you find out which one is best for you!
Believe it or not, there are many factors to be take into consideration when it comes to choosing a hockey stick. Using the right hockey stick can make a huge difference in your game, as it can make shooting, stick handling, and overall control of your game much easier. Use this guide to find the best hockey stick for you and your style of play.
Any hockey player would agree, your stick is an extremely personal piece of equipment. But with so many different options, finding the best hockey stick for your game may seem overwhelming. Yet, it’s key to your success on the ice. Whether you’re a sniper, playmaker or like to impress with ankle-breaking dekes, using the best hockey sticks makes a world of difference in your game.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP