Marsblade O1 Kraft Elite Junior Roller Hockey Skates
The O1 off-ice roller skates are powered by the patented Flow Motion Technology, a unique rocker designed to simulate ice skating, challenge players' balance and activate the right muscles to improve on-ice performance. Maximize your off-ice training with a completely different skating feel and training effectiveness compared to regular rigid inline skates.
The Kraft Elite Junior Hockey Skates have a stiff high-quality hockey boot that offers great fit, support and performance for players of all levels, whether you are a pro or a young aspiring hockey player, optimize your off-ice training and improve your on-ice performance. Constructed with injection molded composite PVC and heat moldable for a nice custom fit.
- Marsblade O1 Chassis x 2
- Marsblade Kraft Elite boot x 2
- Bearings x 16
- Wheel Axles x 8
- Bearing Spacers x 8
- O1 Multitool x 2
- Tech Manual/User Guide x 1
- Wheels - Depending on availability from manufacturers, these skates come with 10 outdoor wheels from either Labeda, Revision or Konixx. All with equivalent high quality that offers great speed, grip and wear resistance on outdoor surfaces
- 8x68mm + 2x64mm (skate sizes 3-5.5)
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP