Nike Free 5.0 Youth Training Shoes - Black/Pink
The Nike Free 5.0 Youth Training Shoes features a flexible outsole and a mesh upper with Flywire technology for lightweight, breathable comfort and freedom to move wherever you go.
- Hexagonal flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the outsole and wrap around the sidewall, allowing the foot to move more naturally in every direction
- The woven mesh upper provides lightweight ventilation to help keep feet cool. Flywire in the midfoot offers durability without added weight and an adaptive, supportive fit that moves with you
- The rounded heel mimics the shape of your foot, rolling with the ground to promote natural movement and extended range of motion
- Low-profile, Phylite midsole provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole
- No-sew overlays for support and durability without added weight
- Dynamic Fit technology is integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit
- Sections of solid rubber under the toe for traction and durability in this high-wear area
The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP