Marsblade O1 Kraft Team Junior Roller Hockey Skates
The O1 off-ice roller skates are powered by the patented Flow Motion Technology, a unique rocker designed to simulate ice skating, challenge players' balance and activate the right muscles to improve on-ice performance. Maximize your off-ice training with a completely different skating feel and training effectiveness compared to regular rigid inline skates.
The Kraft Team Junior Hockey Skates have a high-quality hockey boot that offers great fit, support and performance for young talented players serious at improving their on-ice skills while having fun and being creative. Constructed with injection molded composite PVC and heat moldable for a nice custom fit.
- Marsblade O1 Chassis x 2
- Marsblade Kraft Team boot x 2
- Bearings x 16
- Wheel Axles x 8
- Bearing Spacers x 8
- O1 Multitool x 2
- Tech Manual/User Guide x 1
- Revision Static Asphalt Wheels (82A hardness) that offers great speed, grip and wear resistance on outdoor surfaces
- 8x59mm (skate sizes Y12-2)
- 8x68mm + 2x64mm (skate sizes 3-4.5)
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP