Revision Flex X-Soft 72A/74A Roller Hockey Wheel - Orange/Green
Revision's all new 2016 Flex wheel is the result of more then 3 years of R&;D. The patented asymmetrical design of the Flex wheel is revolutionary and allows the player to adjust the wheels to their skating style by putting the stiff edge of the wheel on the inside or outside. Want unparalleled grip? Want maximum speed? Or use the best of both worlds? It's up to you.
FLEX Technology is the next generation of the patented hollow torus wheel design system. FLEX takes three major steps forward and adds (1) an asymmetric "soft insert band" layer in between (2) an offset patented hollow torus. Then FLEX uses (3) a brand new super-tough PU tire compound designed specifically to last longer with our new FLEX technology.
The FLEX wheel clearly has two distinct performance personalities, now in only one wheel structure. The Revision FLEX wheel is the first truly functional, asymmetric design to come to the roller hockey market. Other technologies in the distant past have offered different hardness inserts on each side of the wheel. But these older designs were not effective as true asymmetric wheel technologies. There must be a hollow torus within the design to allow for true internal structural changes from separate sides of the wheel.
All 4-components of the FLEX wheel work in complete harmony to allow a skater proper placement of this asymmetric wheel in either the "GRIP or SPEED" wheel orientation to micro-tune each roller hockey skate to your exact performance requirements. Revision FLEX Wheel is the first and only asymmetric, fully micro-tunable wheel system on the market today. FLEX wheels will deliver the exact performance set-up for any weight and skating style. Try your set today.
- The X-Soft is for the lighter player. The softer urethane makes sure that even the featherweights get the grip they need
- Patented asymmetrical design allows the player to adjust the wheels to promote either speed or grip by putting the stiff edge of the wheel on the inside or outside
- Asymmetric Soft Insert Band
- Offset Patented Hollow Torus
- All new long lasting FLEX Tire PU
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP