Easton Synergy HTX Sr. Composite Hockey Stick
Item # easton-hk-A187708-A187707-A187706
|Standard Return Policy: Item is eligible for our Standard 90 Day Return Policy.
This item is eligible for discounts, sales, and promotions.
- Hypertune technology tunes blade to shaft flex
- Hypertoe blade construction
- Tapered shaft design with mid taper kick point
- Tri-Celi textured shaft
- AirEx blade core
- Toughened blade toe design
- Uni-directional carbon balanced shaft design
- Segmented core design
- Multi-rib construction
- Micro-blader process
||Designed to enhance load, release and shot velocity, also features technology that tailors blade stiffness to shaft flex
|Kick Point / Flex Profile
||Mid-taper kick point
||Uni-directional Carbon Fibers, balanced shaft layup with raised Tri Cell Texture
|"Pro-style" shape - Square corners and slightly concave walls
||Grip or Gloss Clear
|"Hypertuned™ - blade flex tailored to shaft flex.
Hypertoe™ - stiffened toe with softened taper.
Multi-rib construction using Micro-bladder process with 70% segmented AirEx foam core design and 30% bladder"
||3K woven carbon with toughened toe design
|Stick Used for Measurement
|*Average Weight (gm)
|*Average Weight (oz)
|Actual length (in)
*Stick weights and lengths are determined using like flexes and patterns from each brand (mid curve, round toe, open face).
There can be variances in stick weights within the same model, so we have listed the average from weighing 6 sticks.
Length is measured from top of shaft where the front shaft plane meets the heel.
Easton's high performance, one-piece composite hockey sticks and shafts are covered by a 30-day, limited warranty against manufacturer defect only.This is a one-time replacement. The warranty covers damage/premature breakage caused by a manufacturing defect only, and is extended with the understanding that hockey is a contact sport which causes stick
breakage. Replacement Blades are not covered under this warranty. Easton Sports will replace any defective high performance hockey stick/shaft for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase, under the conditions listed below:
- The stick is accompanied by the original receipt (proof of purchase) WITH MATCHING UPC STICKER AND THE WARRANTY FORM.
- The stick broke during normal use as a result of a manufacturing defect and EXCLUDES abuse.
- The shaft was used with the correct size blade.
- The one-piece stick was not exposed to an open flame or any heat source.
- The stick was not a factory second, blem, or purchased used.
- Product was purchased from an authorized Easton dealer (warranty does not apply to third-party auction sites such as eBay).
Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Easton Sports. Professional, Collegiate, and CHL teams are excluded from this warranty.
Please see http://eastonhockey.com/support/warranty/hockey-us-warranty/ for complete warranty criteria.