Senior Composite Hockey Sticks
Items 1-20 of 95
- Warrior Covert QRE 40 Silver Grip Senior Hockey Stick by Warrior$79.98 Original Price $99.99 You Save 20%
- Warrior Covert QRE 50 Silver Grip Senior Hockey Stick by Warrior$64.98 Original Price $69.99 You Save 7%
- Warrior Covert QR5 50 Senior Hockey Stick by Warrior$69.99
- CCM Jetspeed 465 Grip Senior Hockey Stick by CCM$79.99
- Bauer Vapor X3.7 Grip Senior Hockey Stick by Bauer$129.99
- Warrior Covert QRE 50 Grip Senior Hockey Stick by Warrior$64.98 Original Price $69.99 You Save 7%
- Warrior Alpha DX Senior Hockey Stick by Warrior$199.98 Original Price $259.99 You Save 23%
- Warrior Alpha LX 40 Grip Senior Hockey Stick by Warrior$109.99
What is a senior hockey stick?
Senior hockey sticks come in higher flexes and are taller compared to intermediate and junior sticks. Senior hockey sticks are meant for players who have developed their hockey shot and upper body strength.
What age is a senior hockey stick for?
A few different factors determine whether or not you need a senior hockey stick. One of those factors is age, and usually, players 14 and older are using senior hockey sticks.
How tall should you be for a senior hockey stick?
Most hockey stick brands have senior hockey sticks that range from 57 inches to 61 inches. And the general rule of thumb is that you want the stick to be two inches below your nose while standing on hockey skates.
What flex is a senior hockey stick?
All hockey stick brands feature senior hockey sticks that fall within the 70 flex to 100 flex range. What flex you choose depends on a number of different factors like arm strength, how “flexible” you prefer your stick, your body weight, and so on.
Should I move to a senior hockey stick?
A good starting point for determining whether or not you are ready to move to a senior hockey stick is to find your body weight. As a general rule of thumb, players will choose the flex that is half of their body weight. So if a player weighs 150 pounds, they will try out a 75 flex senior ice hockey stick at their local MonkeySports store to see if they like how it feels. Many players these days prefer to go with a lower flex stick (than half their body weight) for a “whippier” feel.
Hockey Stick Buying Guides & Pro Tips
Hockey Stick Flex is the term used for the bending of the stick during shooting. When you shoot, your stick will bend as it makes contact with the puck, creating a “hinge-like” effect, and increasing shot power. There are many different flex options to choose from, so this article will help explain some of those options, and help you find out which one is best for you!
Believe it or not, there are many factors to be take into consideration when it comes to choosing a hockey stick. Using the right hockey stick can make a huge difference in your game, as it can make shooting, stick handling, and overall control of your game much easier. Use this guide to find the best hockey stick for you and your style of play.
Any hockey player would agree, your stick is an extremely personal piece of equipment. But with so many different options, finding the best hockey stick for your game may seem overwhelming. Yet, it’s key to your success on the ice. Whether you’re a sniper, playmaker or like to impress with ankle-breaking dekes, using the best hockey sticks makes a world of difference in your game.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP