Intermediate Composite Hockey Sticks
Items 1-20 of 101
- Bauer Vapor Hyperlite Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick by Bauer$232.98 Original Price $279.99 You Save 17%
- CCM Ribcor Trigger 7 Intermediate Hockey Stick by CCM$167.99 Original Price $219.99 You Save 24%
- Warrior Covert QRE 10 Silver Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick by Warrior$159.98 Original Price $279.99 You Save 43%
- Warrior Covert QRE 20 Pro Grip Senior Hockey Stick by Warrior$134.98 Original Price $199.99 You Save 33%
- CCM Ribcor Trigger 8 Pro Intermediate Hockey Stick by CCM$329.99
- Warrior Covert QRE 10 Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick by Warrior$159.98 Original Price $279.99 You Save 43%
- Bauer Vapor Hyperlite 2 Intermediate Hockey Stick by Bauer$309.99
- Bauer Nexus Sync Intermediate Hockey Stick by Bauer$309.99
- Bauer Proto-R Intermediate Hockey Stick by Bauer$329.99
- CCM Jetspeed FT5 Pro Intermediate Hockey Stick by CCM$230.99 Original Price $319.99 You Save 28%
- Twigz SL Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick by Monkeysports$39.98 Original Price $149.99 You Save 73%
- CCM FT Ghost Intermediate Hockey Stick by CCM$339.99
- Warrior Covert QRE 50 Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick by Warrior$44.98 Original Price $69.99 You Save 36%
- Warrior Covert QRE 40 Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick by Warrior$59.98 Original Price $99.99 You Save 40%
Learn about Intermediate Hockey Sticks
Intermediate composite hockey sticks are the preferred option for players transitioning from junior to senior levels. Specifically designed for individuals aged between 10 and 15, these sticks come in a variety of sizes tailored to meet the unique requirements of this age group. On this page, we delve deep into the distinguishing features, flex variations, specific dimensions, and other essential details of intermediate hockey sticks, ensuring you have all the information you need to make the best choice.
Intermediate Hockey Stick Flex Chart
|Hockey Stick Flex Chart|
|Age Group||Height||Weight||Stick Flex|
|Tyke (3 - 5)||3'0" - 3'10"||30 - 65 lbs.||20 - 25 flex|
|Youth (5 - 8)||3'6" - 4'8"||40 - 80 lbs.||30 - 40 flex|
|Junior (7 - 12)||4'4" - 5'1"||70 - 110 lbs.||40 - 52 flex|
|Intermediate (11 - 14)||4'11" - 5'8"||95 - 140 lbs.||55 - 70 flex|
|Senior (14+)||5'7" - 6'1"+||150 - 210+ lbs.||75 - 100+ flex|
Finding the Right Intermediate Hockey Stick Flex for You
Choosing the correct flex for your hockey stick is crucial for effective gameplay. A general guideline is to opt for a flex rating that’s half your body weight. However, personal playing style and position can influence this choice. Consulting our flex chart will further assist you in making the right decision.
Intermediate Hockey Sticks FAQ
What is an intermediate hockey stick?
An intermediate hockey stick bridges the gap between junior and senior hockey sticks in terms of size and flexibility. Typically, they offer flex options ranging from 55 to 70 and are best suited for players standing between 4’11 to 5’8” tall.
What size is an intermediate hockey stick?
Spanning several renowned hockey brands, intermediate hockey sticks are usually sized between 54 to 58 inches. This measurement starts from the uppermost point of the stick and extends to its heel. For a more detailed breakdown, check our comprehensive size guide.
Who should use an intermediate hockey stick?
The decision to use an intermediate hockey stick hinges on a player's height and age. Typically, they are ideal for individuals who stand within the 4’11” to 5’8” height range and fall between the ages of 10 to 15 years.
How long are Bauer intermediate sticks?
Bauer offers intermediate sticks that measure 57 inches. To explore a diverse range of Bauer intermediate hockey sticks, we invite you to browse our dedicated section on the website.
Are intermediate sticks more durable than junior sticks?
Intermediate sticks are designed to withstand the increased force and intensity that comes with players’ growth and development. They are generally more robust than junior sticks but might not have the same level of durability as some high-end senior sticks.
What blade patterns are available for intermediate hockey sticks?
Intermediate sticks offer various blade patterns, similar to junior and senior variants. These patterns can affect shooting accuracy, puck handling, and pass reception.
Hockey Stick Buying Guides & Pro Tips
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP