Featuring a one-piece spear shaft construction with an enhanced low kickpoint, the EK9 is made with double reinforced walls and a thin blade. This translates into an optimal balance for easy stick handling and a tangible puck feel. The consistent flex profile transfers a constant kick that is the same each time a shot is taken. This allows you to feel more comfortable and know where the puck is going every time. High density foam absorbs shocks and keeps the blade stiff over a long period of time, without having to worry about that dreaded “dead puck feel”.
- Vibration Reduction Foam core
- Pure Sense
- Pro Fit
- Length: 60”
- Weight: 520g
Sher-Wood Hockey and TPS hockey products are built from the finest of materials and craftsmanship so that their performance exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Hockey is a physical game and as such all hockey sticks are designed to break if an unreasonable force is applied. In certain cases it may be due to a manufacturing defect. If you feel the breakage of your stick was not caused by normal wear and tear, please refer to the Warranty Policy below to determine the next steps for you.
Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. offers to the original buyer exclusively a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for thirty (30) days from the original retail purchase date when used under normal and customary use in ice hockey play. Sher-Wood will provide a ONE-TIME warranty replacement for Sticks/Shafts/Blades if:
FOR GREATER CLARITY
- The Stick/Shaft/Blade was purchased at an authorized Sher-Wood Hockey Inc. retailer and a proof of purchase in the form of an original electronic cash register receipt is submitted;
- There is no evidence that the hockey Stick/Shaft/Blade has been abused, tampered with, over-heated, altered, defaced, misused, skate-cut, expose to open flame or otherwise damaged through an act of neglect of the consumer;
- The hockey stick and/or shaft is returned in its entirety;
- Upon inspection by the company, the company determines in its sole discretion that the product breakage was due to a manufacturing defect and not any other reason;
- Claim must be submitted within the 30 day warranty period.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Wooden sticks, wooden goalie sticks and wooden blades are excluded from this warranty. Sher-Wood reserves the right to repair or substitute a similar product. Sher-Wood may invalidate or change this warranty offer at any time. Professional, Junior and College team sales are excluded from this warranty.
If you qualify for a warranty replacement, please proceed to http://www.sher-wood.com/warranty.php