Reebok 11K Hockey Helmet
Item # reebok-hh-K101-HT11K-K501-HT11KS
|Standard Return Policy: Item is eligible for our Standard 90 Day Return Policy.
This item is excluded from discounts, sales, and promotions.
The new 11K helmet is designed with overall safety as a top priority. Five specific criteria were looked at with the design team as guidelines to a holistic approach in designing our best helmet ever. First, the helmet absorbs the scary high impact hits as well as it does with the more frequent, less intense hits that can be just as damaging over time. Fit is just as important as impact, the new 11K adjusts 360° to your uniquely shaped head and will not pop off when locked in place. And finally, the 11K is Reebok's lightest helmet without sacrificing fit or impact absorption.
11K Helmet Features:
- 5-POINT SAFETY SYSTEM - The 5-Point Safety System is our pledge to safety as our priority. Reebok has identified 5 features that make a helmet safe to which they have designed and built their product accordingly
- FLOATING LINER - The EPP flexible liners oscillate to contour to the unique shape of your head while the Comfort Cushions provide a superb, soft and snug fit
- MICRODIAL™ II - When fully adjusted, the Microdial II helps pull the helmet into a safe position on your head while alleviating pressure points and locking it snugly in place
- NEW REEBOK SHELL - Next generation aerodynamic shell with ventilation designed for a low-profile fit
- EPP FLOATING LINER - EPP Flexible liner with comfort cushions contours to the unique shape of your head
- MICRODIAL II - Permits 360 degree wrap and vertical adjustment to alleviate pressure points and hold helmet firmly in place
- SUBSHELLS - Using carbon fiber technology that revolutionized the stick market, Reebok designed a lightweight helmet without sacrificing protection
- FIT CLIPS - Permits easy tool-less length adjustment
||For the Elite player whose main focus is head safety, the 11K focuses on fit in addition to providing protection from both low-energy impacts to high-energy collisions
||Two-piece HDPE (High-density polyethylene) with colored carbon fiber subshell
||Flex Liner - Flexible Floating Liner System Composed of Several High Grade EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) Liners
||Slow Memory Comfort Foam and Gel Padded Occipital Microdial II
||Tool-Free Fit Clips (Side Placement) plus 360° wrap Microdial II System
||Clear SURLYN™ with Low Density Foam Strip
||Traditional Dual Screw
||CSA, HECC, CE
|Actual width (in)
|Actual width (cm)
Helmet Weights and Widths are determined using a size medium non-combo helmet.
Widths are determined through a front mirror test measuring from widest point to widest point
|Reebok 11K Helmet Sizing Chart
||6 3/8 - 7
||20" - 22"
||46 - 56
||6 7/8 - 7 3/8
||21.5" - 23"
||54 - 59
||7 1/4 - 8
||22.8" - 25"
||58 - 68
Please Note: This sizing chart is for reference only and may not reflect personal preference.