Warrior Widow Clear Sr. Hockey Stick - 2 Pack
Item # warrior-hk-W075C1-W085C1-W100C1-2pk
All sales on Clearance, Daily Deal and Mystery items are final.
We will not accept any returns or exchanges on any of these items.
True 1 Process describes the process of making a single-piece, fully molded shaft and blade. This process allows better control and dial-in for flex and weight balance of the stick since there is no fuse of connection joint of a shaft and blade
The aggressive dagger taper top line view accentuates the flex characteristics of the stick geometry. The Dagger taper allows the hosel and blade area to increase flex and remain stable versus more traditional square or oval geometries in this region
Multi-Bias Fiber is a new shaft design using multilateral and omnidirectional fiber placement to reinforce the shaft internal and protect it from cracking or fatigue. Continuous fibers create a network of carbon strands that help resist slash or puck impact
Warrior's proprietary elite construction package is the ultimate combination of light weight and power. High modulus, low-weight aerospace-grade laminate provides strength under extreme flex, and the most efficient energy transfer
Pro-Balance blade and handle design for improved stick feel and weight distribution
Additional three-inch stick length to avoid use of heave extensions and end plugs
D-Lite blade core features stable heel with super lightweight toe for improved balance and puck control
X-Stitch blade wrap carbon/aramid mix for increased durability and power transfer
Weight: 420 grams
Warrior Hockey will replace any defective composite sticks or shafts, for 30 days after purchase date.
Please read the conditions below for better understanding of our policy:
- The product was purchased by an authorized Warrior Hockey dealer
- The product is accompanied by receipt (original proof of purchase - no
photocopies or hand written receipts will be accepted)
- The product broke during normal use as a result of manufacturers defect
- The product was not exposed to an open flame and shows no signs of being
overheated or altered from an outside source
- Warrior Sports will replace the product with the exact product that is
defective. If the product is no longer available, we will replace with a
grip or non grip stick or upgrade you free of charge
- The product was not damaged by contact with a skate, stick, boards,
goals, bench, another player, etc.
- The product was not a factory second, purchased used, or NHL Pro Stock
- The product was not a promotional giveaway, demo stick, or sample
- Small dings and scratches on product may occur during normal use of all
products and are not covered under warranty
- Warranty restrictions will be determined completely by Warrior Hockey
Warrior, upon receipt and approval of your return, will send a replacement
product of the same model. If the style is no longer available, Warrior will
replace it with a product of equal or greater value. The ability to upgrade
returned products is not offered.
All products are replaced one time and one time only. If you feel that your
product meets this criteria, please visit: