Bauer 9900 Hockey Helmet Combo
Item # bauer-hh-1036071-1032711-1032755
Limited Return Policy: This item can be returned for store credit
within 14 Days of delivery. For more information, please click here.
Use your head, don't lose your head - or your personal sense of style for that matter. Introducing the Bauer 9900 Helmet. The first Bauer Helmet designed with PORON XRD technology, it's built to absorb maximum impact without adding stiff, constricting bulk. A full 10% lighter than 9500, the new Bauer 9900 offers a deep, snug, and very comfortable fit right out of the box - with zero sacrifice in protection. The Bauer 9900 is the most advanced helmet we have ever created and as the leader in the industry, we are excited to bring the next level of comfort and protection to today's hockey player," said Craig Desjardins of Bauer. "The Bauer 9900 helmet was specifically designed for hockey players to help protect them from impacts typically experienced during practices or games."
- FXPP Liner - Located in key impact zones, the Fused Expanded Polypropylene foam liner helps dissipate 20% less energy during impact than the same volume of traditional EPP Foam.
- Biomechanical Shell - Dual-density HDPE shell combines both protective and flexible material, allowing the helmet to self-adjust to the vast head shapes in the game and provide a better, more personalized fit.
- Poron XRD Technology - Exclusive to Bauer, Poron XRD Extreme Impact Protection is a super light, pliable material with the ability to dissipate more than 90% of force on impact. Placed strategically in the helmet, Poron XRD offers breathable and flexible protection while consistently managing impact
where your head needs it most.
- Bauer 9900 Oval Face Mask - Optical wire configuration, proprietary oval wires and the use of stainless steel brings a whole new vision to the game.
- Thinner wires in key visual areas provide lightweight strength and reduce visual obstructions by 20% versus competitors premiums models. Less obstruction = Better hockey.
- Ergo Translucent Ear Covers
- Occipital Lock
- Slow Memory comfort foam
- Ventilation ports
- Microban Antibacterial protection
- Tool Free Adjustment
- CSA, HECC & CE Certified
||For the Elite player whose main focus is head safety, the 9900 provides protection from both low-energy impacts to high-energy collisions
||Biomechanical shell - Two-piece HDPE (High-density polyethylene) with flexible density zones for personalized fit
||FXPP (Fused Expanded Polypropylene) Foam plus PORON® XRD™ inserts
||Slow Memory Comfort Foam with Molded Memory Foam Temple Pads and Microban® Antibacterial Protection
||Tool-Free (Side Placement) plus Dual-slide Occipital Lock
||Ergo Translucent Covers with Low Density Foam Strip
||Traditional Dual Screw
||with 9900 oval facemask
||CSA, HECC, CE
|Actual width (in)
|Actual width (cm)
Helmet Weights and Widths are determined using a size medium non-combo helmet.
Widths are determined through a front mirror test measuring from widest point to widest point
|Bauer 9900 Helmet Sizing Chart
||6 1/2 - 7
||20.4" - 22.5"
||52 - 57
||6 7/8 - 7 3/8
||22.2" - 23.6"
||56 - 60
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8
||23.2" - 24.8"
||59 - 63
|X - Large
||7 1/2 - 7 7/8
||23.6" - 25.2"
||60 - 64
Please Note: This sizing chart is for reference only and may not reflect personal preference.
The Helmet is covered against defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase.
The Cage is covered against defects in manufacturing and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.