Junior Shin Guards
- Warrior Alpha LX 40 Junior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$53.98
- Warrior Alpha LX 20 Junior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$89.98 Original Price $99.99 You Save 10%
- CCM Tacks AS 580 Junior Hockey Shin Guards by CCM$99.99
- CCM Next Junior Shin Guards by CCM$54.99
- Bauer X Junior Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$54.99
- Warrior Alpha LX Pro Junior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$116.98 Original Price $129.99 You Save 10%
- Bauer Vapor 3X Pro Junior Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$129.99
- Bauer Vapor 3X Junior Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$99.99
- Bauer Supreme M3 Junior Shin Guards by Bauer$99.99
- Warrior Alpha LX 30 Junior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$71.98 Original Price $79.99 You Save 10%
- CCM Tacks AS-V Pro Junior Hockey Shin Guards by CCM$159.99
- Bauer Supreme Mach Junior Shin Guards by Bauer$159.99
- CCM Jetspeed FT6 Junior Hockey Shin Guards by CCM$129.99
- Bauer Supreme M5 Pro Junior Shin Guards by Bauer$129.99
- CCM Tacks AS-V Junior Hockey Shin Guards by CCM$129.99
- CCM Jetspeed FT6 Pro Junior Hockey Shin Guards by CCM$159.99
- CCM Jetspeed FT680 Junior Hockey Shin Guards by CCM$99.99
- Bauer Vapor Hyperlite Junior Hockey Shin Guards by Bauer$159.99
Learn about Junior Shin Guards
Junior shin guards are specifically engineered to provide younger players with the protection they need on the ice. These guards are designed for players between the ages of 8 and 12 and offer essential coverage for the shins and knees against various types of impacts, such as puck hits, stick checks, and accidental falls. Available in an array of sizes and materials, proper sizing remains critical for ensuring optimal performance and safety.
Junior Shin Guards FAQ
How Do Junior Shin Guards Differ from Youth or Senior Versions?
Junior shin guards are crafted to meet the specific anatomical and protective requirements of players in the 8-12 age range. Unlike youth shin guards, junior versions generally offer increased durability and higher levels of impact resistance. Compared to senior versions, they are tailored to be less bulky and more flexible, allowing for the enhanced mobility that younger players often require.
What Type of Material Is Commonly Used in Junior Shin Guards?
Materials commonly used in junior shin guards consist of a strategically arranged blend of foam padding for cushioning, hard plastic shells for impact resistance, and breathable fabrics for moisture management and enhanced comfort. The selection and arrangement of these materials are carefully designed to achieve a balance between protection and comfort during play.
How Do I Accurately Size Junior Shin Guards?
To size for junior shin guards, measure the distance from the center of the knee cap down to the top of the skate boot. This measurement ensures that both the shin and knee receive full coverage, yet without constraining the player's mobility on the ice. To achieve the most accurate fit, consult our sizing guide.
What Maintenance Is Required for Junior Shin Guards?
Maintaining the durability and effectiveness of junior shin guards requires consistent cleaning to remove accumulated sweat, bacteria, and other debris. In addition, periodic inspections should be conducted to identify and address signs of wear, such as fraying straps or cracks in the plastic shielding. Negligence in these maintenance activities can compromise the protective capabilities of the gear and may necessitate premature replacement.
Hockey Shin Guard Buying Guides & Articles
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP