Nike Free TR 8 Women's Training Shoes - Black/White
The Nike Free TR 8 Women's Gym/HIIT/Cross Training Shoe has a stronger heel than ever before, plus extra cushioning that hugs and contains your foot. The sole is still unbelievably flexible, offering a natural, lightweight feel and lateral support through every rep. The heel is flatter than it was in previous models, which creates a wider surface area and greater stability for exercises like squats. An added layer of material over the heel gives it more durability and structure.
This edition of the Free TR has a second layer of soft foam cushioning that wraps your foot in a snug, supportive hug. It allows your foot to sit deeper in the shoe for better support as you move from side to side. Deep grooves and cutouts in the sole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction. This means an incredibly natural, lightweight feel.
- Mesh is extremely durable, flexible, and breathable
- Ultralight Flywire cables integrate with the laces for midfoot lockdown
- Full inner-sleeve provides a sock-like fit
- Foam and mesh collar for breathable comfort
- Rubber pods in high-wear areas for excellent traction
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP