Shop By Category
Items 1-20 of 149
- Bauer X Senior Hockey Gloves by Bauer$69.99
- Warrior Alpha Classic NHL Pro Stock Senior Hockey Gloves by Warrior$149.99 Original Price $169.99 You Save 12%
- Warrior Alpha LX 30 Senior Hockey Gloves by Warrior$84.98 Original Price $99.99 You Save 15%
- Warrior DX Pro Junior Hockey Gloves by Warrior$59.98 Original Price $129.99 You Save 54%
- Warrior Alpha FR Pro Senior Hockey Gloves by Warrior$109.98 Original Price $129.99 You Save 15%
- Warrior Covert QR5 40 Senior Hockey Gloves by Warrior$69.99
- CCM Tacks AS 550 Senior Hockey Gloves by CCM$74.99
- Warrior Alpha FR Pro Junior Hockey Gloves by Warrior$89.98 Original Price $109.99 You Save 18%
- Bauer Vapor Hyperlite Intermediate Hockey Gloves by Bauer$199.99
- Warrior Alpha LX 30 Junior Hockey Gloves by Warrior$74.98 Original Price $89.99 You Save 17%
- Warrior Alpha LX 20 Senior Hockey Gloves by Warrior$129.98 Original Price $149.99 You Save 13%
All Senior Hockey Gloves
All Junior Hockey Gloves
All Youth Hockey Gloves
Learn About Hockey Gloves
Hockey gloves come in many sizes and styles, so it's easy to find the right fit and color that matches your team and style. Whether you're buying men's hockey gloves or new gloves for a beginner, it's important to take into account the different fits of a glove. Hockey gloves come in a few different styles, including tapered, pro, classic and anatomical fits, so you can choose the glove that best fits your hand and is most comfortable.
It's essential to take into account the material your glove is made of. Many gloves are crafted from nylon, but other materials used can include synthetic leather, polyester and foam padding.
Selecting the correct size is the final step to choosing your glove. Adult hockey gloves will be found in senior sizes, while younger boy’s and girl's hockey gloves may be found in youth or intermediate sizes, depending on the age of the player. If you're looking for the same products the pros use, check out the selection of pro-stock gloves for the highest-end gloves available. Major brands such as Bauer, CCM, Warrior, True, Sher-Wood and Easton all make ice hockey gloves for every level of play.
What are the best hockey glove brands?
Like most hockey gear, the best hockey gloves will come down to personal preference, skill level, desired price, and so on. The four major hockey brands (Bauer, CCM, True, and Warrior) have two lines of hockey gloves (traditional or anatomical fit) to cater to players' wants and needs. Each brand also has various different models ranging in price to help all players find their perfect pair.
Do more expensive hockey gloves make a difference?
Generally speaking, the more expensive hockey gloves will be lighter, provide better protection, and have enhanced durability compared to less advanced gloves. However, there are a few factors to consider when determining what price range you want to go with. For example, skill level, frequency of skating, and level of play. If you are a recreational level player who plays once a week that may not warrant that $200+ pair of hockey gloves
How much do hockey gloves cost?
How long should hockey gloves last?
If you are a parent shopping for your child who is still growing, hockey gloves will last around one to one and a half seasons before they grow out of them. In terms of glove durability, it will depend on the players' skill level and how often they use the gloves. The biggest problem area on gloves is the deterioration of the palms.
Hockey Glove Buying Guides & Articles
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP