- Bauer X Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by Bauer$174.97
- Bauer Vapor 3X Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by Bauer$299.97
- Bauer Vapor Hyperlite Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by Bauer$529.97
- Bauer Supreme M3 Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by Bauer$299.97Original Price $299.97 Save Up to 0%
- Bauer Supreme M5 Pro Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by Bauer$419.97
- Bauer Supreme Mach Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by Bauer$539.97
- Bauer Supreme Ultrasonic Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by BauerOut of stock
- Bauer Supreme 3S Pro Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by BauerOut of stock
- Bauer Supreme 3S Intermediate Hockey Equipment Bundle by BauerOut of stock
Hockey Protective Buying Guides & Articles
Ice Hockey Shoulder Pads provide protection for a variety of key areas within the upper body, including your shoulders, collar bones, spine, ribcage and more! In order to key these areas fully protected, this important piece of Ice Hockey equipment must be properly sized to ensure full coverage. This guide will include how to measure for the right shoulder pad size, how they should fit, along with some ideas to consider for your new Ice Hockey Shoulder Pads.
With so many different styles and brands, finding the best hockey shoulder pads for mobility, comfort and safety can be a difficult task. But there's no need to worry, and you definitely don’t need to just pick a random set of pads, because we're going through everything you need to know to ensure you get the most protective hockey shoulder pads out there that provide optimal comfort and fit.
As their name suggests, ice hockey shin guards are meant to guard a player's shins and lower leg from fast-flying pucks and sticks. In order to achieve the ultimate protection and comfort, it's important to know how to size shin guards properly. Here, we'll give you everything you need to know about shin guards – sizes, comfort and finding the right fit.
Hockey is a high-contact sport that involves flying pucks, sticks and body checking, so having the right equipment is important for performance and safety. A hockey player's shins, knees and calves can be especially vulnerable. This is why it's so important to get the right shin guards for your level of play. As you read on, we'll break down how to choose the most protective shin guards available and list some of the best ice hockey shin guards produced by major brands.
Ice Hockey Elbow Pads protect the sensitive elbow area from a variety of impacts during games, like slashes, blocked shots, falls onto the ice, and so on. So, to maximize their effectiveness, finding the proper size is imperative. This guide will go over what elbow pads are made out of, how they should fit, and some considerations to keep in mind when looking to buy a new pair.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP