Warrior Senior Hockey Shin Guards
- Warrior Alpha DX4 Senior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$59.98 Original Price $64.99 You Save 8%
- Warrior Alpha LX 40 Senior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$59.99
- Warrior Alpha LX 30 Senior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$89.99
- Warrior Alpha LX 20 Senior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$129.99
- Warrior Alpha LX Pro Senior Hockey Shin Guards by Warrior$159.99
Hockey Shin Guard Buying Guides & Articles
As their name suggests, ice hockey shin guards are meant to guard a player's shins and lower leg from fast-flying pucks and sticks. In order to achieve the ultimate protection and comfort, it's important to know how to size shin guards properly. Here, we'll give you everything you need to know about shin guards – sizes, comfort and finding the right fit.
Hockey is a high-contact sport that involves flying pucks, sticks and body checking, so having the right equipment is important for performance and safety. A hockey player's shins, knees and calves can be especially vulnerable. This is why it's so important to get the right shin guards for your level of play. As you read on, we'll break down how to choose the most protective shin guards available and list some of the best ice hockey shin guards produced by major brands.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP